Maternal and Infants Health
Awabakal is committed to caring for the whole family – from birth to old age.
Our services have been developed and tailored to meet the needs of our community members.
- Antenatal GP Shared Care
- Infant health including immunisation and blue book health checks
- Health awareness including nutrition, oral health, hearing and eye health
- 715 Health Checks
- Ear, nose and throat clinics
- Community events including education sessions
- Mums and Bubs group
- Baby welcoming ceremony
- Access to midwife and gynaecologist