Awabakal Supported Playgroups welcome all families with children aged 0-5 years. These are run through our partnership between Awabakal Early Learning and First Chance. The Playgroup includes a team of Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and Early Childhood Educators.
The aim of the Awabakal Supported Playgroup is to:
- Provide a safe space culturally, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Share knowledge and information of children's development, educational milestones, communication, play skills, life skills and regulation.
- Build relationships and make connections with community and culture.
- Provide pathways to a range of services, including support services, early intervention, pre-school, NDIS, medical and dental.
- Support positive childcare/caregiver interactions.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
10:15am to 11:45am
Wallsend Plattsburg Public School
1 Ranclaud St, Wallsend NSW 2287
For more information, please contact Dion Clement at email@example.com
Providing a safe space culturally, emotionally, socially and physically.
Wickham Early Learning & Education
Monday to Friday 8am to 3:30pm